Sensory 100 Level Class - March 26, 2018 - 6PM-8PM$ 45.00
The Sensory Level 100 will teach you how to sniff, swirl, and taste beer like a professional! Over a two hour period, we will teach you how to taste and analyze ten common off-flavors. Plus, you'll learn how these flaws occur in the brewing and packaging process. In addition to the education, you'll receive a beer of your choice from the taproom and your own sensory analyst glass. This class is perfect for anyone studying for Cicerone or BJCP certification.
Flavor standards TBD.
- Must be 21 or older to participate. ID will be checked at the event. If you do not have valid ID, you will not be allowed to participate and fees will NOT be refunded.
- Name used to purchase the class must match the ID presented at the class.
- This purchase only good for the February 26, 2018 class from 6PM-8PM.
- No refunds offered if you are unable to attend.
- Class is held at the MadTree taproom Oakley Room at 3301 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209.