Sensory 100 Level Class - September 5, 2017 - 6PM-8PM$ 45.00
The Sensory Level 100 class will teach you how to drink and analyze beer like a pro! Over a two-hour period, you will go on a detailed exploration of off-flavors commonly found in beer and learn how to use this to pinpoint problems from grain to glass. Ten different flavor standards will be covered, including those needed to pass the Certified Cicerone exam.
Flavor standards include:
- Ethyl Hexanoate
You’ll spend the night swirling, sniffing, and tasting beer. Once you’ve gone through the samples, they will be mixed up for a blind sensory quiz. PLUS, you’ll get your choice of a beer from the taproom and your own special sensory glass to take home to keep practicing.
It’s going to be a lot of fun and don’t get mad at us if you start hating some of your old go-to beers!
- Must be 21 or older to participate. ID will be checked at the event. If you do not have valid ID, you will not be allowed to participate and fees will NOT be refunded.
- Name used to purchase the class must match the ID presented at the class.
- This purchase only good for the September 5, 2017 class from 6PM-8PM.
- No refunds offered if you are unable to attend.
- Class is held at the MadTree taproom Oakley Room at 3301 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209.